So, in order to download games and save them to your Memory Stick, do the following:
1. Get a good memory stick. I recommend that you get a Memory Stick Duo in at least a 1 GB size, though a 2 GB is even better.
2. Find and download the PSP games you want. If you don't know where to find the games try a download service. A good one will let you have unlimited downloads for a small one-time fee. You can see the link below for more information.
3. Unzip the game files and save them somewhere that you can find them easily, like your desktop.
4. Plug your PSP USB cable into your PSP and your computer.
5. For PSP games- go the the root directory on your PSP then make a folder called ISO. (If you downloaded PSOne games, go to the root directory on your PSP and find the folder called PSP/GAME.)
6. Copy the PSP game files into the ISO folder. (Copy PSOne game files into the PSP/GAME folder.)
There- it's that simple. Now that you know how to download PSP games on the memory stick, just follow the link at the bottom and get started finding some games to download.
or alternativew way
Things You'll Need:
- Your computer
- A USB cable
- Internet connection
- 1Once the PSP games are downloaded, connect the PSP to your computer by using the USB cable that comes with the PSP console. Change your PSP console into PSP mode by pressing the "Home" button. Next scroll left to the "Setting" column and scroll down until "USB Connection". Press "X" button to enter PSP into USB mode.
- 2To download the PSP games into your console, the games must be copied and downloaded onto the correct folder in order for the games to work. And the correct path is PSP > GAME in order for the any PSP games to work correctly. If the "PSP" and "GAME" folder does not exist on your PSP memory stick, you need to manually create the folder with folder name in ALL CAPS.
- 3Once you have finished downloading or transferring the games onto the PSP memory stick, you can disconnect your PSP from the computer. From the PSP console main menu, scroll over to the "GAME" column on your Sony PSP and continue to scroll down on the memory stick. Press "X" and a list of game files will be displayed. Scroll downward and you will be able to see the games you have just installed.
- 4Press "X" again to confirm your selection and play the PSP games. I had tried to practice the steps above many times in my PSP and it worked all the time. Hopefully it will also work for your console too.